2013년 9월 5일 목요일

[Video]You may feel the benevolent teachings and neighborly love in World Mission Society Church of God.


Hi, this is Lauren. I've been attending the World Mission Society Church of God for seven years.
My husband and my two sons are members of the Church of God, and all are attending with joy. 
Before I was in the World Mission Society Church of God, I have been to many different churches but my life was always the same. But there was a turning point when my husband started to change. He was being so nice, kind and even was so patient. This all started when he attended the World Mission Society Church of God 11 years ago. He always considered and never made me feel left out even though I didn't attend the Church of God. I have attended one of the bazaars held by the Church of God, and after few months I studied the Bible with them. Then, I finally became a daughter of Heavenly Mother. From then till now, we are maintaining a happy marriage life.
Do you have misunderstandings that the World Mission Society Church of God is a strange church? Before I became a member, I didn't know about the church. But now I can boldly say about the benevolent teachings and neighborly love. 

댓글 1개:

  1. Through the teaching of God the Mother, we can be changed to more good and kind.

    답글삭제